Thursday, 8 August 2013

About me



In my keenness to get started with blogging, I didn't actually write a proper introduction, so here's a little about me:
  1. I should probably start by saying that Hester Lierre isn't my name. It's just the name of the blog
  2. I'm 23 years old and live near London
  3. I graduated with a degree in English Studies from Nottingham University a few years back
  4. I've got ginger hair, hazel eyes and pale skin (comes with the territory)
  5. I just wanted a place to start writing again, so this blog was born. I'm not really sure what I want to do with it at the moment, so we'll see what it develops into
There we go, short and sweet. I'm a little bit scared of putting proper pictures of me up, so this is all you get for now. This, of course, could change.
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. Yes its definitely short and sweet. And good to know you a little more then just on twitter. Maybe you should add blog follower options. Anyway, i have subscribe to you via email. Maybe you can follow us back. Regards Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! I'll add something in and maybe expand a bit more!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...