Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Mini ASOS haul

Having never used ASOS before, I thought I'd give it a go last week. Now, I am generally very wary of buying clothes online. I've only ever bought jewellery and shoes that I've seen in a shop and liked, so I'm guaranteed to like them and know what they are. Maybe I'm a bit of a control freak, I don't know. But I thought I'd get with the times and order something from ASOS, since it's the place to go for online shopping. 




I played it safe with a black ASOS Skater Dress and ASOS Chunky Metal Keeper Waist Belt and have to say, I'm impressed. One of the main reasons that I haven't bought clothes online is because of the sizing. I have trouble enough finding clothes that fit and suit me on the high street, so I was a little apprehensive of buying clothes online, where I can't try them on. However, the dress fits me perfectly and is true to size. The material of the dress is a thick jersey, which I am pleased with because I was scared that it would be made from a flimsy, Primark-esque plastic smelling material. My faith in online shopping is restored!

I bought the belt to go with it and I'm very pleased with it, since it looks exactly like the picture. I've been looking for a black and gold waist belt for a long time and this one ticked all the boxes. So far, so successful. I've been having a nosey round ASOS and have picked out a couple of other things I might get my mitts on soon.



I love the Colour Block Baseball Top (£12.00), Cropped Jersey Lined Jacket (£33.50)and the A Wear Dot Print Dress With Cut Out Back (£19.00). Now to persuade my bank card that I need these too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...