Thursday, 29 August 2013

Birthday wishlist!

My birthday is next month, so I'm doing a little research into what I might like. Here are my ideas so far:
My birthday wishlist
1. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation: I've tried this in Boots and I love it. It's got great coverage and is very easy to apply. I can't wait to get my mitts on this!
2. Nikon D5100: This is what I really want- a decent camera. I've been checking out DSLRs and this Nikon looks good. I need to go into Currys and have a play around with them, but this looks the best for me so far.
3. 'Everything is Going to be Ok' Print: I wrote about this before in my Interior Design Wishlist post and I really like it. I might couple it with the RIBBA frame from IKEA for that classy look.
4. Oxblood Batchel: This is from the Cambridge Satchel Company and I adore it. I really want one and I love the Oxblood colour range. Last week I posted about my love of burgundy colours for Autumn and this would fit in perfectly. 
5. Michael Crichton- Congo: Still loving Michael Crichton! I'm looking for another one to read and I haven't got this one. I saw a bit of the film on tv the other week and it looked good! I do like a good book for my birthday.
6. Tears for Fears Greatest Hits: I've recently got into Everybody Wants to Rule the World and think that the Tears for Fears Greatest Hits is probably the best way to introduce me to their other stuff. I'm a bit of a sucker for 80s music.
Knowing me, I'll probably change my mind before my birthday comes along, but these seem like a good starting point!
♥ Follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ♥
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. I've got a tester of the Benefit flawless and its brilliant isn't it? Love Benefits products, especially the travel boxes- too cute!

    Ruth x

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it! I really want to get a full sized version! Their packaging is amazing. I just want it all haha

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...