Friday, 23 August 2013

Colours for Autumn: Burgundy

Autumn is almost upon us and my favourite Autumnal colour is creeping into the shops. In case you can't guess from the pictures, it's Burgundy. I think it's such a gorgeous colour and Autumn is the time where you can really go to town with the berry tones. 

Of course, I wouldn't wear these burgundy clothes together. I think that might be a little too intense. I like cream and burgundy, with gold accessories. That's a classy Autumn look for you.

Below I've picked out a few pieces that I like from a couple of high street shops. Although I must say, the prices seem to be creeping up somewhat. Maybe I'll wait for the sales...


From New Look, I've picked out:


From Dorothy Perkins, I like the: 


My favourites from Oasis are:


What's your favourite colour for Autumn?

♥ Follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...