Wednesday, 28 August 2013

My Favourite Perfume: Hugo Boss Orange Woman

My parents just got back from holiday and kindly picked me up my favourite perfume in duty free, Boss Orange Woman (such a funny name, no?) 

Surely an orange box would've been a better choice?

This is the perfect fruity perfume for me. I am not a fan of floral scents and find it difficult to find a perfume that I actually like. This one fits the bill perfectly- it's young, fresh and fruity. Orange is one of my favourite scents, and I love the Satsuma range from the Body Shop, but this is more subtle. It doesn't leave you smelling like you've showered in orange juice, but does make you smell very inviting.

The bottle is rose  gold- so on trend
If you like fruity smells then I'd recommend you go and give it a sniff. At £45 for 50ml, it's not too bad for a perfume, although of course it's cheaper at duty free! 

♥ Follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation; we love fruity perfume smells :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Do you have a favourite fruity perfume?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...