Monday, 12 August 2013

Stylish shoes from an unexpected place!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fashion snob by any means. I will wear clothes from anywhere and everywhere, so long as I like them. I've never been ashamed to admit where my clothes are from, whether they're from a charity shop, Primark, car boot sale, I don't care. So long as they suit me, I'm good. Same with accessories, shoes, you name it.

Somewhere I don't usually shop, however, is BHS. I never thought that I fit its target demographic and, to be honest, I did dismiss it slightly. Maybe I was prejudiced because I was put off by their Classics section, which wouldn't look out of place in a retirement home fashion show. However, the other day I wandered in out of curiosity and was surprised to discover some pretty decent shoes in amongst the polyester granny trousers.

All reasonably priced at around the £20-£30 mark, I was drawn to:

  1. Tan Fashion Brogues (£25)
  2. Black New Chain Slipper Cut (£20)
  3. Blue High Multi Sandals (£25)
  4. Black Lace Brogue Flattie (£30)

All of these shoes were comfortable, high quality and wouldn't look out of place on the Topshop shelves, for about half the price. I would seriously suggest that you check them out for Autumn!

Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...