Thursday, 22 August 2013

What's On My Nails: Tate by Nails Inc

Today I was inspired by an old song that I just can't get enough of at the moment and decided to pay tribute to the Chris De Burgh classic and become a Lady in Red (nails).

For this transformation I used Nails Inc's Tate nail varnish, which is a classic pillar box red. I really like the consistency of this nail varnish. It's quite a thin formula, so you can easily do a couple of coats without it getting too bulky. A definite plus. It's highly pigmented, so the results you see here are achieved with only one coat! Amazing. It dries relatively quickly to a shiny finish and stays chip free for a few days.

I like Nails Inc's varnishes and often ask for them for Christmas and birthdays, since at £11, they're not exactly an every day nail varnish purchase. I think they have a great range of colours and although they are a little pricey, the quality is excellent. So, totally worth it.

I like this particular red because it's not too brash. It's more of a subtle red, so is suited to both day and night. And dancing cheek to cheek, of course ;)

Awkward hand pose #1
Now, enough about nail varnish, let's get back to the real star of the show. Sing it: I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight...



♥ Follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...