Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Cheap Midi Rings | Accessories for Autumn

I know I'm a little late on the trend bandwagon, but I'm loving midi rings! One of my friends bought me one for my birthday and since then I can't get enough! Since midi rings are so small, I'm a little apprehensive about spending a huge amount on them, since I'm paranoid that I will lose them!

That's where the high street comes in handy. You can get relatively inexpensive packs of midi rings, so you can try out the trend. Now, it's not for everyone. I know that I don't have the most elegant fingers in the world, but I still went for it because, well, life's too short to spend it worrying about your sausage fingers.

Obviously, the midi rings from the high street are not going to be of a high quality. The ones from Primark, especially, will without fail turn your fingers green. I'm not usually a fan of fast fashion, but in this case, I can forgo a couple of quid in exchange for some midi rings.
 
Midi Rings Primark River Island
I really think hands are the hardest to photograph elegantly
 
From left to right, I have:
They're quite quirky, and a little bit cool. I wouldn't wear this many at once, but you get the jist of it. My favourite is the triangle one, which I wear the most. You can also get some really cool ones on Etsy, which are a bit pricier, but of a much better quality and more interesting design. So, if you're really into midi rings, definitely check Etsy out, but if you just want to try them, it's River Island all the way!
For those interested, I'm wearing Essie Luxedo on my nails with the Bourjois So Matt Top Coat, which I reviewed here. Love this combo for Autumn/Winter.
 
Do you follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...