Thursday, 10 October 2013

My Natural, Everyday Makeup Look

Just a quick post today about my everyday, natural makeup routine! This is what I'm using at the moment, but of course, it's subject to change.
 
My everyday makeup
My everyday makeup, pretty much every day
Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser (Reviewed)
Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder in Translucent
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit in 01 (Reviewed)
Sleek Blush by 3 Pumpkin- Lantern Blusher (Reviewed)
Toasted from the Naked Palette
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter  
  
I like to keep my makeup nice and natural for when I'm twirling round the garden. Ha ha. Or just for work, really. I don't like to go too crazy, especially since I always snooze my alarm and end up having about five minutes to do my makeup. If that happens, then I skip a lot of steps (like the concealer and powder) and might have to eat my toast as I run to the station. I'm usually organised, promise! I just don't like waking up early. 

Anyway, this is pretty much what I use. I do switch up the lip and eye products a lot. I find that the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser gives me a flawless base, and then I only use a tiny, tiny bit of the Sleek blusher to give myself a little bit of colour to my cheeks. Since it's coming up to winter, I'm switching to more moisturising lip products, as my lips tend to get pretty cracked if I don't take care of them. That's pretty much it, really. Nothing too groundbreaking, but who has time for highlighting, contouring etc in the morning? Certainly not me...
 Do you follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ? 
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...