Saturday, 19 October 2013

& Other Stories Sale Haul

I have recently got into & other stories and bought a couple of things from their 50% off sale the other day. The only bad thing I have to say about them is that their postage is extortionate at £6! It is delivered by courier, but still! I was almost put off, but then I thought, why not treat myself?


Primark tartan trousers & other stories shoes
It is remarkably difficult to take a good picture of feet


The first thing I bought was these leather ballerina loafers for £33 (reduced from £65). I'd been looking for a new pair of black leather flats and these fit the bill. They're really comfortable and I think they'll last a long time, or at least I hope they will! They've got a square toe, which is quite unusual in a shoe. I really like the fact that all & other stories shoes seem to be a bit quirky and not your standard shoe shape. I do like a bit of quirkiness.

Also, if you were wondering, my tartan trousers are from Primark recently. Very unusual. I'm not usually a massive fan of Primark's quality, but I really wanted a pair of tartan trousers and these were the cheapest ones that I could find, so I went for it. I can't remember exactly how much they were, but it was definitely under £20, if not under £15. I was coveting all the tartan in Zara, more specifically the tartan pencil skirt, but wasn't sure if I could pull it off. A cheap pair of trousers from Primark seemed to be a good compromise.


& other stories lion bag and pirate latitudes crichton
My Crichton obsession continues...
I also bought this red leather clutch with lion details for £15 (reduced from £29). It does remind me of Gryffindor quite a bit, which is probably what swung it for me. Although, having been sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore, I probably shouldn't like it... It's a gorgeous red leather with gold lion details and is pretty spacious, considering its size. I think I might use it as a make up bag, and not as a clutch, but it doesn't really matter, so long as I get to use it!

I'd definitely recommend checking out the & other stories sale. They've got some great reductions on there and some gorgeous, clean lines in their designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...