Saturday, 19 April 2014

Bourjois Liner Feutre Review | 14 Noir Moka

I haven't used felt tips since primary school, and was therefore a little apprehensive when picking up Bourjois' Liner Feutre in Noir Moka. I thought I'd write a review, since I'm quite impressed with it. Not bowled over, but impressed. It costs £6.99 and I bought it in a Boots 3 for 2, so I think that I got it for free. I've been trying to buy more flattering colours for my colouring, and since I have pale skin and red hair, brown is much more flattering for me than black.

Having sensitive eyes often means that I have a problem with eyeliners, in that they seep into my eyes and make them water. Not the case here, which is more than I can say for the Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner... The felt tip makes this eyeliner very easy to apply and the dark brown colour is really flattering for my complexion.

My one main gripe with this product is that it isn't waterproof. That means that it always smudges by the time I get home, because inevitably in England, it will rain, or drizzle. It's usually fine if I keep it above my lashes, but as soon as I do a cat eye flick, it looks more like a Rorschach test than a line. However, in the summer I'm sure it'll be fine. Unless I get sweaty that is...

Overall, I like this eyeliner. It's not perfect, but the colour works in its favour, and it's very easy to apply for someone who has a generally unsteady hand. I just wish that it was waterproof!

Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner Brown Review
Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner Brown Review


Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner Brown Review


Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner Brown Review


Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner Brown Review
 Do you follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...