Saturday, 26 April 2014

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara Review | Brown/Black

Another day, another mascara. I've reviewed 3 other mascaras on this blog and the L'Oreal Falsh Lash Telescopic Mascara is by far my favourite one. Again (can you sense a pattern here?) I bought this in the Boots 3 for 2, since I didn't get on with the Avon Mega Effects Mascara and needed a new one. I have had L'Oreal mascaras in the past, including my favourite Volume Millionizer for Hazel Eyes, which I can sadly no longer find. I gave L'Oreal another go with their Telescopic mascara, which I believe was advertised by the true Angel of the North, Cheryl Cole. 

This isn't a new mascara, but I've never given it much thought until I randomly picked it up from the L'Oreal counter. It has a thin, plastic wand, which has a slight curve in the middle. I prefer plastic wands to the fat, fibre brushes because I think that they grip my lashes better. This wand is very good at gripping at my lashes and giving them volume. I think it's a really good day mascara, because you want them to look naturally good, and False Lash Telescopic achieves this.

At £10.99, it's mid-range for a mascara and I'd be happy to pay that again. I've been using it for about a month now and it hasn't dried out, which is a massive plus in my book. It's easy to remove, especially when using my Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover and doesn't budge throughout the day. Although it doesn't build volume, it doesn't claim to do that, so you can't really hold that against L'Oreal.

Overall, I really like this mascara. I think it's great for daytime, especially for work when you don't want to look like a spider has clung onto your eyelids. In fact, I'd say as a lengthening mascara it definitely does the job. Bravo, L'Oreal. Now, bring back Volume Millionizer in Hazel!

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara 

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara 

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara 

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara

 Do you follow me on Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter ? 
Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...