Tuesday, 3 June 2014

My Trip To Paris - The Photos!

Basically, I didn't do much on my last day in Paris apart from get a flight home, so here's a quick post with a few of the shots I took! I took a lot of photos, so it was hard to whittle it down, but you know, nobody needs to see my 100+ failed selfies...

My Trip To Paris
English Literature student 4 lyf

My Trip To Paris
A different view of the Notre Dame

My Trip To Paris
A cool fish padlock on the Love Lock bridge

My Trip To Paris
A cool corridor running around the Louvre

My Trip To Paris
The Louvre really stepped up their no flash photo signs

My Trip To Paris
My favourite statue in the Louvre- Michelangelo's Dying Slave

My Trip To Paris
If you squint, you can just about make out the Mona Lisa in the background

My Trip To Paris
Dis creepy guy

My Trip To Paris
Heeeeey Mary Magdalene!

My Trip To Paris
The view from the top of the Arc Du Triomphe


My Trip To Paris
A statue (and pigeon) in Des Tuileries

My Trip To Paris
Beautiful stained glass in Pere Lachaise cemetery

My Trip To Paris
A modern metro sign- how unusual

My Trip To Paris
This really cracked me up- Kentucky not good enough for ya?

My Trip To Paris
It appears that I took a disproportionate number of pictures of the Louvre...

My Trip To Paris
Trying to be arty

My Trip To Paris
The Eiffel Tower and the Seine- what beauts!

So, there are a few photos from my trip. I really enjoyed Paris and would like to go back to see some of the places I missed- Versailles, Sacre Coeur, Galleries Lafayette. How soon is too soon to go back?!
Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can generate dollars by locking selected areas of your blog or website?
    Simply open an account on Mgcash and run their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...